But we can do better. We have seen that when Medical Affairs (MA) and Commercial teams collaborate fully, the results are amazing. Indeed, deploying a long-term medical strategy that is in service of the overall company vision for a company’s brands enables relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to flourish and lays the groundwork for new medicines to be made swiftly available to patients who need them.
So why is it that in many Pharma companies there is a tension between MA and Commercial that gets in the way of co-creating an effective, compliant, and impactful commercialization strategy? In this session, leading industry experts will answer these key questions:
• Why do tensions exist
• What are the challenges for MA and their colleagues in Commercial
• What do Commercial leaders want from MA
• What needs to happen for these divisions of Pharma to work well together
• Why is it more important than ever to find ways to collaborate and engage with each other
• How can MA take the first step
Join us to find out how MA is evolving to play its role in becoming an equal partner in building, communicating, and implementing company strategy.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Danie Du Plessis, Denise Chambley, Marco Taglietti, Suzanna Lawrence, Tony Hooper